Are you interested in volunteering?
We are so thrilled you are interested in investing some hours of your time into our event and community! Volunteering for Queen City Anime Con is an amazing way to get involved with the convention on a flexible schedule. Here are some things to know before you apply:
- Volunteering allows you to design your own schedule and earn the perks you want most for your work!
- You must be 18+ to volunteer
- You must be fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC guidelines (Both doses of Pfizer, Moderna, or single dose J&J)
- QCAC is dedicated to creating a safe and inclusive space for all anime fans. All staff must have a commitment to anti-racist behavior, LGBT+ inclusion and safety, and a commitment to kindness. We have a zero-tolerance policy for racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or ableist behavior, or general cruelty and abuse.
In exchange for your effort, there are a variety of perks that volunteers can get. As a volunteer, the number of hours you work determines the perks you receive! Perks will be given after the hours worked are completed.
- 4 hours: $20 refund on your badge, 25% off con merchandise
- 8 hours: $40 refund on your badge, Jump-the-line ticket for one event
- 12 hours: Full refund on your badge, plus a t-shirt
- 16 hours: Full refund on your badge, plus a t-shirt, water bottle (while supplies last), Jump-the-line ticket for a second event
If you sign up to volunteer before 8/4 for 16+ hours, you’ll also be invited to the exclusive staff after party!
Each tier will get the non-monetary perks of the previous level.
Pro tip: If you work your hours on Thursday during setup, you get a discounted or free badge and a full con weekend with no work